Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong Title on Ryanair Travel Itinerary

Options
  • 08-03-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi just booked Flights for me and my brother to liverpool on the 30th of march and i notice just looking at the Ryanair Travel Itinerary my Title is down as Mr.
    But my brothers i mistakenly put as Dr.
    Do you know if this matters , As the correct name is down apart from the title.
    If any one has experienced this or knows the answer to my question could they plz help me out
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Not a problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jweir

Thank you .

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WoundedRhino

Technically they probably could pull you up on it if it doesn't match what's on your passport, but given that no-one ever seems to check your documents other than a cursory glance when they are tearing your boarding pass I can't see it being a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Technically they probably could pull you up on it if it doesn't match what's on your passport, but given that no-one ever seems to check your documents other than a cursory glance when they are tearing your boarding pass I can't see it being a problem.

There are no titles on Irish passports anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jweir

Yeah I was just thinking doh, Does it say mr. on your passport??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

my mother flew (to italy) last year with a different first name. (the name she uses isnt the name on her passport - irish/english translation thing).

The check-in girl commented on it in Dublin, but she wasn't that bothered really. Rome airport didnt even mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

I just hope that there isn't a medical emergency on board... The cabin crew will call out looking for Dr. So and so and your brothers will kill you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

He could be a tree surgeon!

HACK THE LIMBS OFF!!!!!

Advertisement