Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Meteor Log in 2012

Options
  • 08-03-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

The MyMeteor service has been down for nearly a week now but some people I know can still log in. Anyone have the same problems and know when it will be fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

I've not had any issues lately.
    Last issue I had was late last year with webtexts not sending, but can always login.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 google!

Interesting optimus1, this is what comes up when I try log in (and I am sure my number and password are correct)
    If you have trouble logging in, don't worry, it's not you. We are experiencing an intermittent problem with MyMeteor and are doing our best to fix this as quickly as possible. You might want to try again later.

This has been happening for a week now and I emailed Meteor last Friday to find out info but got no reply...........

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

google! wrote: »
    Interesting optimus1, this is what comes up when I try log in (and I am sure my number and password are correct)

This has been happening for a week now and I emailed Meteor last Friday to find out info but got no reply...........

Contact Grainne or Ste on twitter, they will escalate to Tech.

Advertisement