Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

touch site smileys and boards apps adverts

Options
  • 08-03-2012 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭

for the last few days i have noticed that the usual boards apps adverts on the touch site are missing, now replaced by a blank bar or space or a placeholder as such like the ad SHOULD be there, but its not, where the advert used be.

also the smileys on the touch site are appearing like broken link images. i can post screenshots later if requested. i've done the usuals like cleared all browser and privacy data on the phone, (a nokia X6 with the latest browser, similar to that on the N8 if there's one handy in the office). i can include screenshots of the issue later if requested.

also, not a bug report but a feature suggestion: is there any way at all that you can change the posting method on the touch site so that if i qoute somebody who has quoted somebody else, mine doesn't turn into a monster sized post that includes the quote the previous person quoted, if that makes sense?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Paddy's going to look into this, I know there was work done with Adwords recently and it's throwing a 400 bad request now :)

Also, a tip to help you out - please don't lump feature requests with bug reports, we've got a tendency to miss them and miss collating them when looking for wanted features since the thread is a bug report. If you want to FR for touch, make a new thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

The touch smilies are back, the ads will be incoming at some point when we sort out an issue with our ad server :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement