Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teasing to go thundery!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Hi Ian, just wondering what settings ya used?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Hey Man , A few of them Are HDR so 3 different exposures. But around F8-F10 , Shutter speed around 1/5th sec , and Iso 100-200.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Hey Man , A few of them Are HDR so 3 different exposures. But around F8-F10 , Shutter speed around 1/5th sec , and Iso 100-200.

:)

Alright thanks :) For HDR do you use a camera setting or do you combine the 3 images later in photoshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    Alright thanks :) For HDR do you use a camera setting or do you combine the 3 images later in photoshop?

SOme cameras have the in built functions for it but mine doesn't. IT has bracketing mode for the 3 shots at different exposures , then i pick the ones i like later and bring them into photoshop ye. Its great though , everytime now i see a shot , i always picture it what it would be like in HDR ha .

It was one of the Lads Dave , from the Chase team that got me addicted even before i had a camera doing it with! ha

Just look at his photos from last season. Im sure you could figure out the HDR shots ha :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/riskimages/sets/72157624537176314/

Advertisement