Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22LR ruger, sako quad, anschutz

Options
  • 08-03-2012 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Looking to buy .22LR Bolt action. Ruger77/22 or Sako Quad or Anschutz, would prefer timber stock but will think about synthetic for right price.:) must be threaded for mod looking for great gun in top class condition for very little money:D:D:D or if anyone knows of a RFD that has some for sale. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

First of all welcome to boards but Good luck trying to find any of those makes for very little money, in top class condition anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

Hi and welcome,
    hope you find what your looking for but if you want something like what your asking for, i doubt they will be cheap. good luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

i have a Anschutz 14/16 for sale see link below for details its for sale for 550 euros its a beautiful gun been well looked after by the owner and comes with two mags and bag and mounts no scope but can be seen with a scope on it
    http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.php5?produktID=188&menu=106&sprache=1&produktShow=detail

contact me if interested

ive also got an older model 1422 for sale as well 400 euros its wood is a little scratched but still outshoots many a newer gun hope u find what ur lookin for and welcome to the wonderful world of shooting

john

• Registered Users Posts: 23 don087

Thanks for the welcome lads:D. John, i will pm you later with my mobile. I have a browning ultra xs for clays but its starting to become a very expensive form of shooting, so hope to start having a lot of fun with the plinking. great site and great sourse of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

p.m. sent

• Advertisement

Hi philog, I have not got your PM. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

lads ill put up a few pictures over the week end to show you whats on offer okiedokie

Bump

Advertisement