Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android tablet for airsoft pistol

Options
  • 07-03-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭

Edit: Would also be interested in a well g96 or an EGLM stand alone launcher.

Hi All,

So I keep this right beside my collection and everyday wonder why I dont trade it cause its a great gadget but I have more of those than I have time for, so on that note.... Im looking to trade my advent vega android tablet (specs below) for a gbb pistol. The condition of the tablet is new and I would be looking for the same from the pistol. I have the full packaging and associated cables.I'll be including expanded memory via micro sd (16gb) Cost of this was 250 new. Specs , pics and short of my vega video below. Thanks

Advent Vega Android tablet.
    Operating system is Vegacomb (jailbroken android honeycomb for vega)
    Full android marketplace access.

Processor: Nvidia T20 Tergra 2 (1ghz)
    Internal memory: 512mb
    External memory :micro sd (16gb included by me)
    Screen: 10.1'
    Resolution: 1024 x 600
    G class wifi card.
    Bluetooth
    HDMI output
    Headphone jack
    1.3m front facing webcam
    Mutli-touch
    Portrait and landscape modes

Any questions please ask. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Hi i can offer a KWA USP system 7 compact or a KJ Works Glock 32c with 2 mags or even a KJ Works MK1 Pistol or how about a WE 4.3 Hicapa
    I will even include a shoulder holster also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Any interest in a TM Detonics .45 Combat Master?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

DeBurca wrote: »
    Hi i can offer a KWA USP system 7 compact or a KJ Works Glock 32c with 2 mags or even a KJ Works MK1 Pistol or how about a WE 4.3 Hicapa

Any pics of the hi capa and holster deburca?

Defenderdude: Not into the the smaller detonics , sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Any interest in a kwc 1911a1 anniversary model. Brand new. Can't get pictures at the moment as I'm on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭token3

• Advertisement

hightower1 wrote: »
    Any pics of the hi capa and holster deburca?

As requested

hicapan.jpg

Shoulder holster with twin mag pouch

16190289.jpg

Hareton wrote: »
    Any interest in a kwc 1911a1 anniversary model. Brand new. Can't get pictures at the moment as I'm on my phone

Sorry Hareton, no thanks. Not into the older version 1911's. Thanks.
    token3 wrote: »

Your link is broken?

@deburca, looks nice, just the points of wear on the finish from the holster Im not into. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

No probs.

Actually deBurca.... any pics of the 32c? I do quite like my compact pistols. :), How does it fit size wise? I have had x2 17's and sold them cause they just felt a little odd to hold like the grip was way too long. Is the 32c much different?

Actually deBurca.... any pics of the 32c? I do quite like my compact pistols. :), How does it fit size wise? I have had x2 17's and sold them cause they just felt a little odd to hold like the grip was way too long. Is the 32c much different?

I had both the G17 & G18 and like you I found the grip to long that is why I went for the 32c as it is some 15mm shorter which I find more comfortable in my hand as the contours of the grip sit in my fingers better

32c1.jpg
    32c2.jpg
    32c3.jpg
    32c4.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the photos only have my phone to take them on

• Advertisement

Thanks for the pics mate, just the wear on the slide again would put me off. I love the sytle of the pistol though but it wouldnt be worth my while having to replace the slide I would prob be better off pic up a new one from the lads in airsoftguns for 110 at that stage. :(

Shame cause its a lovely size and all (finally a glock that I'd keep for longer than a month!)

Thanks for the pics mate, just the wear on the slide again would put me off. I love the sytle of the pistol though but it wouldnt be worth my while having to replace the slide I would prob be better off pic up a new one from the lads in airsoftguns for 110 at that stage. :(

Shame cause its a lovely size and all (finally a glock that I'd keep for longer than a month!)

What wear on the slide ????????????????
    Any marks/wear that you are seeing are just reflections of light due to being taking by a phone, yes there were a few on the 4.3 hicapa I posted last night but none on the Glock
    You are more then welcome to inspect it and I am only 10 odd minuites away from you

What wear on the slide ????????????????
    Any marks/wear that you are seeing are just reflections of light due to being taking by a phone, yes there were a few on the 4.3 hicapa I posted last night but none on the Glock
    You are more then welcome to inspect it and I am only 10 odd minuites away from you

Yeah? Thought there was wear on the sight and slight wear around the grip at the rear of the slide? If there is none my apologies I'd be more than happy to trade if there is none. :)

Yeah? Thought there was wear on the sight and slight wear around the grip at the rear of the slide? If there is none my apologies I'd be more than happy to trade if there is none. :)

Sounds good to me, if you are happy drop me a PM and we can meet this evening

PM sent now

Deal didnt work out (from my side) :o
    Mods, can we lock this thread Im going to put it on adverts for cash instead. Thanks

Advertisement