Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Therapy interview FAS

Options
  • 07-03-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I've applied for the FAS beauty therapy course and have to go through the interview stage yet, I was wondering if anyone has done it and knows how to do well and what will be asked? I really want to get in! Any advice on how to get a spot would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 HappyWomble

Hi there, I'm the same, have my interview in 2 weeks. Was wondering if anyone else has done it as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Me too, I'd love to know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xciara2k8x91x

Its da easiest interview you will ever do just be yourself and show them that you really want it and beauty is all you want to do. its really laid back and there so nice ( well i did mine in limerick and dey were so nice exspecially my tutor) Im just finished and have me diploma. dont go in with an attitude and dont slouch on the chair sit high.. keep smiling and be really friendly. they pick 16 out of an about 60. but if you really want it. you will get it. dress nice no need to wear shirt etc just normal but nice have a bit of style dont go in in a tracksuit. it is a really really hard course and in the 49 weeks your there u only hav a few days at xmas off. biology and home etc is an advantage but if ur bubbly enuf anf really wna do it it wont matter i didnt have either. for the 1st four months ur in college 9 til haf 4 5 days away doin practical and study. and then you will sit your 1st exams dont ever stress for these der not as bad as u think believe me.. i cryed before al my exams and i didnt need to passed everythin all the time. after those exams you go do 3 days college 2 days salon. . that might b dif this year as they were talking about doing it in block form. good luck and hope ye get it :) be yourself dats all you need to know keep smiling.

Advertisement