Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a electric blowback gun.

Options
  • 07-03-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

wel, as the title states looking for a ebb gun, can trade a aug a3 for it or possibly cash, thanks very much, based in waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

have a King Arms Galil
    or a G&G tan Raider wouldnt be looking for trades to

galil has 7 mags looking for 200 has guarder hop in there gamed 4/5 times

raider has high cap and a afg peq box laser torch combo and rear mbus sight gamed once has guarder hop in there 230 ha s deans connection

wel mate, the two sound good, just have to make up my mind haha, could i see some pics of the both. please thanks :)

wel mate, the two sound good, just have to make up my mind haha, could i see some pics of the both. please thanks :)

yeah ill get some sorted soon as

• Advertisement

Here ya go
    6965186797_7ca12477b6_z.jpg

would it be ok if i had a look at the both first before i make up my mind? are all the mags 100%? and are the guns%? where are you based?

Based in dublin. Buddy if your up ere ya can have a look

Mags for the galil are waffle type ak mags gslil mags are to dear to get :-)

Both guns are ffine and not been used in a looooooong time no intentions of either mores the pity

cool, i will be up there next week :) does the raider come with everything thats on it? sorry for all the questions :p

Yeah sure does

• Advertisement

cool mate sounds good, i wilkl pm you when im heading:) talk then

Advertisement