Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

student accomodation

• 07-03-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys! ,

What is the situation with student accomodation in Tallaght I assume it doesn't have one but what is the closest student accomodation to Tallaght or is it better to rent a house and I hope to god I don't have to go to this but ... Digs...?

Thanks Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Howya fionn, tramway court is part of the college i think but apply early in the summer and i think its around 450 for a single room and 500 for the double per month, but theres also aload of houses and apartments around tallaght that you could rent out with some mates and it'd work out cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anyone I know that doesn't live close by is renting outside the college. There is something that looks like student accommodation, but it looks a bit on the small side so they probably go fairly quickly. Shouldn't have too much trouble finding somewhere to rent. Tallaght is a big enough area, worst case scenario is you go in with a few mates and rent a house. Best case would be an apartment imo.

Advertisement