Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biansi made Ego-T Atomisers!

Options
  • 07-03-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried the Biansi made Ego-T Atomisers yet that IV are selling? Ihttp://www.irishvapers.ie/atomizers/97-ego-t-atomiser.html
    I have one ordered to try it. It says they are not compatible with joytech ego-t cartridges so maybe they wont have the leaking problem with the Biansi cartridge on them instead of the type a joytech one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Never had leaks in any of my Ego's - it's a wick positioning issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I've seen quite a few opinions on the ego-t but in my own experience with them I did have a few leaks and the atomisers I got already had the wicks in place. Do you mean you need to adjust the wick with a needle or something before using say a type B atomiser for the ego-t?

Just to go back to subject of thread I'm posted this thread because I'm curious about the biansi ego-t atomisers because like I said earlier I have one ordered so was wandering if anyone else used them. I didn't even know they existed until I seen them on the website the other day
    mrplop wrote: »
    Never had leaks in any of my Ego's - it's a wick positioning issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Hi Evelyn...The ones I'm talking about are different from the actual biansi atomiser itself that you have linked. If you click on the link you will see what I mean. They are actually an ego-t atomiser made by biansi with the biansi tank system not the ego-t one. So they look the same as an ego-t as in they are a one piece atomiser not broken up like the biansi one but they are made by biansi with a different tank system if that makes sense.:rolleyes:
    Elevelyn wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Opps sorry, was first thing in the morning as automatically thought that was what you ment!

• Advertisement

Elevelyn wrote: »
    Opps sorry, was first thing in the morning as automatically thought that was what you ment!

I know u were only trying to help no need to say sorry.... I got the atty today any way and its working great its much the same as the joytech one but the head on the atty isnt pointed as it uses the biansi cartridge which already has the hole in the centre of it. I find the flavour throat hit and vapour production similar also to the joytech one but no leaking so im well happy with it so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I actually tried an iMist tank on the eGo-C and it fits well. Only tried it to see if it would fit though and didn't use it all day or anything so not sure about leaking over a longer period of time.

Actually, I got some ego tanks from TVS too and they fit much tighter on the C than the standard ones that came with the C and don't leak at all.

I'm pretty sure the spike dimensions are the same for the C and T.

I actually tried an iMist tank on the eGo-C and it fits well. Only tried it to see if it would fit though and didn't use it all day or anything so not sure about leaking over a longer period of time.

Actually, I got some ego tanks from TVS too and they fit much tighter on the C than the standard ones that came with the C and don't leak at all.

I'm pretty sure the spike dimensions are the same for the C and T.

Hi GH The ones I'm talking about are new ones made by imist though and at first glance everyone thinks they are just regular ego-t attys because thats what they look like.

You are right about the spike dimensions being the same on the C and T but this one is made by Biansi and is made to fit the Biansi Tank. http://www.irishvapers.ie/atomizers/97-ego-t-atomiser.html

If you click on this link and have a look you will see what I mean and they even make a note of pointing out that they are not compatible with ego-tank cartridges at the end of page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Aaron Chen

Biansi made ego-t has two version, 1 version is ego-t normal. 2 version is a improvement version from Imist, Imist cartridges fit well for ego-t version 2.

Advertisement