Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in the game

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm 32 year old girl used to play basketball in school absolutely loved it. Would now love to get back into it & wondering if anyone has any advise on Dublin clubs preferably D.15. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I don't know of any Ladies clubs around dublin, but if you want to shoot around/practice there are some pickup games around Dublin that are mixed and not fussy about skill or fitness.
    Ringsend Fridays and Sundays, on in Sportsco, the standard has gone a little higher in the last while, but it's very casual, nobody takes it too seriously and there's a few girls playing.
    Wednesdays at 7pm in the IFSC, mixed game, pints after quite often I hear!
    Wednesdays at 9pm in Bray, again a mixed game.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

this might work for you... http://tridentsbasketball.net/

wrong time off the year to get back into bball thou! the season runs from sept to march. join one off the social games for the summer and try get into a team around august time when they start up pre season training.

Advertisement