Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Papers

Options
  • 06-03-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any decent database of economics papers, i have to get do a write up on a paper and cant find a decent database to pick from.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Have you tried google scholar? Do you have access to JSTOR?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Cheers man, I have access to JStor any idea how I would search for one that is readable author etc. Dont mean to be a pain but im not used to this at all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

There are search options in JSTOR, to search by author, title, journal etc, which can be found here. But if it's the case that you have an essay title, and are just looking for material based on that, then google scholar would probably be a bit better. It includes articles that are on JSTOR, as well as other articles from different sources too.

Advertisement