Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parking sensors (after market)

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

After a number of close calls, we're in a bit of a bind. Our Skoda Superb is long. Much longer than our previous car. And my wife just isn't comfortable attempting to park it. We've practiced loads of times, I've tried to help her. But full stop, she is just terrified. And that's making things worse and making her avoid the car.

Now, we can't afford a second smaller car or to replace our car. But her friends have cars with parking sensors and she thinks they're the bomb.

My question is about after market parking sensors. A guy on adverts installs Scorpion parking sensors. Has anyone used these? I cannot find any reviews or videos of them in operation online.

We need to do something but there's no point paying out for something that will be useless.

So I suppose I'm asking:
    Has anyone any experience of the Scorpion system or any other recommendations of systems that can be fitted in Dublin?

Thanks,
    Quad
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement