Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access boards

Options
  • 05-03-2012 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble accessing boards from my laptop on my home network, I've tried using Chrome and Firefox and no joy, all other websites are connecting as normal. Im getting an "oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.boards.ie. I can't access it on my phone either unless I'm on my mobiles data network, no access via wireless.
    I entered my username/password incorrectly 5 times(forgot about the name change and had auto fill enabled), I've cleared my cache but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Ok it's working again now...strange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

If you enter your password wrong 5 times then we block you for 10 minutes, no boards for you. Make your memory work better next time :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement