Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

bentonite clay?

• 05-03-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Has anyone tried this? can be used in baths and in face masks.
    Its meant to be excellent for LOADS of skin problems acne being one!
    anyone see good results using it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 beautybrains

Yes, Its brilliant for oily /acnified skin. It draws out any impurities out from the skin and has the ability to absorb toxins. Dermalogica's dermal clay cleanser actually has it as its main ingredient. If your thinking of buying it you should have a look on skinstore.ie they have the best dermalogica prices i could find, with free postage and samples :):) happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

got 400g on ebay and it is super amazing!!! my skin looks more even toned, pores are smaller and my skin hasnt got oily since using it! my skin looks glowing! cant wait to see how it is after week 2 looks well good atm :)

Advertisement