Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water softner RBS 24ED

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Has anyone got one of these water softners to compare menu settings?
    EcoWater systems in the us as far as I know makes them.The untreated water is clearer than the water that comes through the softner unit,The water that comes through the unit has small specks or water bubbles maybe its salt i dont know.I do have a 5 micron filter installed before the softner and its clean.The setting for the hardness is anywhere from 1 to 99.My water hardness is 514 so that reflects to a setting of 30 on the unit (514/17) if i leave the setting on the unit at 1 there is no lime in the water or if i set it to 99 there is still no difference anyone that has tasted the water says its salty.Should i notice a noticable difference between the two settings when tasting the water?Also on one of the settings SoS is written on it.I have reset the unit a few times but makes no difference.This is what it looks like http://www.solostocks.com/venta-productos/maquinaria/hidraulica/otros/descalcificador-volumetrico-24l-robosoft-rbs-24-ed-6543993

Comments

Advertisement