Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy cricket equipment in central Belfast ?

Options
  • 05-03-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I'm heading up there next weekend. Does anyone know any decent stockists of cricket equipment in and around Belfast city centre.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Lion Sports would be one to check out. Never been to their shop but they ususally have a stand at the Ireland games. Couldnt tell you where they are (Holywood I think); youll need to Google them!

http://www.lionsports.co.uk/cricket-equipment.html

If youre in Dublin I presume you know about Ed Sports in Pembroke Hockey Club in Ballsbridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 iamjor

Thanks for that, it doesn't seem to state on Lion Sports website where they are located but I think someone told me before that they are somewhere close to Bangor (possibly Holywood ?) but I am really looking for somewhere in the city centre as I don't want to travel any distance as I will have family with me.

I know ED sports well but I was just hoping I might pick up a few bits and peices for the new season for a better price. I was in Mersyside last Summer and I got stuff for a third of the price ED charges.

Advertisement