Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitening voucher, advice needed!

Options
  • 05-03-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I bought a voucher for teeth whitening on boards a couple of months ago, with the intention of getting them whitened after i got my braces off. The voucher expired before i got them off, but i emailed them to ask to extend it, which they said was fine. I scheduled an appointment, but close to the date when i rang to confirm, they said i wasn't booked in and to reschedule. I've tried doing that, but since maybe 2 weeks i haven't been able to reach them on the phone and I was in Dublin Saturday went to the place, and it has closed down or "disappeared" as they told me in the shop next door. They have another location in Dublin (i didn't have time to go to on Saturday), which I've tried ringing during their opening hours but all i get is voice-mail and having left messages, I've still got no reply. Anyone have any thoughts on what i can do to either get my money back or somehow get an appointment. Any advice would be great.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hard luck shinshin, not the first time I have heard of a companies death rattle with group on and then vanish. Try find there other location and see what you can get. If its any consolation this type of whitening is rubbish and would have lasted about a day.

Advertisement