Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbury - Household Charge

Options
  • 05-03-2012 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Anyone have an update on whether Clare Co Co have taken over Westbury.

The road within Westbury are their normal pot holed condition. It used to be the case that Clare Co Co used to disclaim responsibility because they hadn't taken the roads off of Cheiftain/McInerney's yet.

I know certain newer areas have been exempted for sure, but what about Westbury and the older areas.

If Clare Co Co are responsible for Westbury fair enough the €100 will be paid over.

Any wise heads on here have an updated Clare Co Co position - of course I could just ring them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

This is the list of Category 3 and 4 Unfinished Housing Estates eligible for Waiver which the Clare County Council website links to
    https://www.householdcharge.ie/UHE/Clare.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭molard

smcgiff wrote: »
    Howdy,

Anyone have an update on whether Clare Co Co have taken over Westbury.

The road within Westbury are their normal pot holed condition. It used to be the case that Clare Co Co used to disclaim responsibility because they hadn't taken the roads off of Cheiftain/McInerney's yet.

I know certain newer areas have been exempted for sure, but what about Westbury and the older areas.

If Clare Co Co are responsible for Westbury fair enough the €100 will be paid over.

Any wise heads on here have an updated Clare Co Co position - of course I could just ring them...

No westbury is not taken in charge.

Advertisement