Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston to Sandyford - Whats the best way?

Options
  • 05-03-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Ive to get from Hueston Station to Sandyford Ind estate tomorrow. What is the best way to do this, Ill have plenty of time. I was looking at getting the Luas to Abbey St. Then walk to Stephens Green to get the green Luas to Sandyford. Is this the best option? How much will it cost approximatly and how far is the walk from Abbey St. to Stephens Green? Or would I be better getting a bus? If so which one?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Job interview at Microsoft?!

I've no idea about buses, I'd just get the 2 Luas' (what's the plural of Luas?) like you said. 15 minute walk between the 2 stops. I'd do the walk on Google Streetview if you've never done it before, don't want to get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

145 bus to Kildare Street (every 10 minutes) and then LUAS from St Stephen's Green to Sandyford.

You can get the 145 integrated in your train ticket by booking to Dublin City Centre, and the LUAS fare is €4.50 return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Just get the luas red line and then swop over at to green line at St. Stephns Green .... oh, wait...

Advertisement