Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Courses

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im looking to find a good Digital Marketing Course, covering things like advanced use of social media, pay per click advertising etc...

I really dont want anything ground level as I am an advanced computer user with an aptitude for these kind of things, what I want is actual insight into techniques etc...

We found the Digital Marketing Institute Diploma: http://digitalmarketinginstitute.ie/courses/professional-diploma-part-time-12-weeks-1-day-workshop-20-03-2012-dublin/?gclid=CPSAi8Piz64CFWwntAodb3jjtg

But are unsure if its worthwhile etc...

Has anyone done it? Or could anyone advise an alternative... I am in the Cork area so it should be somewhere around here or else a bootcamp type setup.

Thanks,

Comments

Advertisement