Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A another disgraceful decision

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

I really despise Khan. Never giving any respect to his opponent, for the much of his career was sheltered by Sky. When he got KO'd early it was "one of the biggest shocks in the entirety of Briitish boxing history."

I hope he gets knocked out in the rematch and in spectacular fashion BTW.

"Peterson ya see, I saw him inject some stuff inta him befo the fight."

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Spoke with Gilberto Mendoza, head of the WBA, today and he confirmed that he has neither stripped Peterson of, or reinstated Khan with the WBA Super title.

Looks like the idiots at the Team Khan assume that when he was given a WBA Super title belt in a ceremony at the WBA conference in Panama for his win against Judah that they actually reinstated the ****ing clown.

Is there a "splitting me bollix wide open" smiley?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Henno30

I really despise Khan. Never giving any respect to his opponent, for the much of his career was sheltered by Sky. When he got KO'd early it was "one of the biggest shocks in the entirety of Briitish boxing history."

I hope he gets knocked out in the rematch and in spectacular fashion BTW.

"Peterson ya see, I saw him inject some stuff inta him befo the fight."

He's a complete ****. That's before you even consider the Geoffrey Hatton thing which is never mentioned. I would absolutely love it if Peterson beat him again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Can't see anything but a Khan win though as long as he takes the fight more seriously this time.

Would be sweet to see him flat on his back though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Spoke with Gilberto Mendoza, head of the WBA, today and he confirmed that he has neither stripped Peterson of, or reinstated Khan with the WBA Super title.

Looks like the idiots at the Team Khan assume that when he was given a WBA Super title belt in a ceremony at the WBA conference in Panama for his win against Judah that they actually reinstated the ****ing clown.

Is there a "splitting me bollix wide open" smiley?

from boxrec

Apparently Khan attended a WBA event and was presented with an award that he mistook for the WBA title.

I don't think he's the brightest bulb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement