Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing small tattoos off fingers

Options
  • 05-03-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,
    Mates friend is looking to get rid of small tattoos (name of one of her ex's) from her fingers (one letter per finger). Mate is thinking of covering the tattoo with another tattoo but I said I'd ask here about the removal cost. The tattoos are a about 20 years old, if this makes a difference.

/edit
    Could this be done by laser, and if so where is a good place to get it done? Mates friend is based in Dublin. Also, what would a rough cost estimation be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

the_syco wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Mates friend is looking to get rid of small tattoos (name of one of her ex's) from her fingers (one letter per finger). Mate is thinking of covering the tattoo with another tattoo but I said I'd ask here about the removal cost. The tattoos are a about 20 years old, if this makes a difference.

Removal costs can vary, you can get a laser removal session for forty euro if youre in the Dublin area outside im not to sure of costs. Also as to how many sessions it will take that all depends really on how well the ink is in there or so ive been told as im currently going through laser removal myself and its taking a lot longer to lift than expected and not my own expectations either but tattooists are suprised by how long its taking to fade. Plus she mighnt be able to do a cover up all depends best bet is to go to a studio and have a chat see whats possible and then decide what coarse of action to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

/edit
    Could this be done by laser, and if so where is a good place to get it done? Mates friend is based in Dublin. Also, what would a rough cost estimation be?

A good place to get it done as ive been to a few places at this stage, ive found ink west in Blanchardstown and Dublin Ink in Cows Lane very good and informative when it comes to lasering. Avoid beauty clinics they charge an arm and a leg and tattoos really isnt there strong point.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 blaser r93

Hello everyone,

/edit

shes luckys he hadnt a longer name::D

Advertisement