Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The contraceptive Bar (Implannon)

Options
  • 05-03-2012 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, no idea if im posting this in the right place but i would just like to hear some feedback from other people on the implant implannon if anyone has had it or has it at the moment and how it is affecting them if at all as i have currently had it in for the last year and a half and have another say year and a half wit it before it must be replaced, Thing is i feel like my whole body, skin, hair, moods have changed since ive had it yet my doc said the last two times that i went for blood tests that my hormone levels where normal but it is only since ive had it in that these changes have happened.
    Has anyone else with experience with implannon had any of these issues with it or just in general i'd like to hear your stories about it

excuse my spelling and grammer:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Thread locked. Sorry, wolfgirl88, but we can't have anyone seeking medical advice on this forum as per site-wide policy. If you are having issues, please contact your doctor again or get a second opinion from another medical professional, as they are the only ones who can give you accurate advice on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement