Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Miele Dishwasher

Options
  • 04-03-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering has anyone come across or has succeeded in fixing the following problem.
    We have a Miele dishwasher as new in 2006, it has never given a bit of bother until very recently.
    When switched on, it makes the usual running noise, but approx 5 - 10 mins later it beeps and seems to stop running. A fault of F16 shows on the display.
    Sometimes after a few goes it does run, other times it runs first go.
    So is this a fault which I can perhaps remedy myself, obviousy with someones kind assistance?

Comments

Are you sure of the error code, this site lists the error codes but no F16?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

Sorry you are correct I must have been thinking of a certain plane. If memory serves me correctly its actually F12.

So just to confirm this I ran the dish washer this evening, but as usual a certain Mr Murphy came along and his law took over and guess what, I could not get the fault to happen when I wanted it to.

We did call a domestic repair guy in to look at it, this he did but said if it happened again we would be better off to call in the Miele tech guy. Are they that complicated?

Well. a quick scan of the help page says inadequate water flow into the dishwasher, is the water pipe kinked?

Advertisement