Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo marui pistol

Options
  • 04-03-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

As stated would like a marui pisol show me what you have all considerd.

Can meet up in Swords or Finglas cash deal
    or post and paypal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭mrmojorisin24

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

have a tm deagle for sale needs a new mag €80

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

and wouldn't you know it,
    I have spanking new desert eagle mags still in boxes. One is black and two are chrome, asking €30 as they are new and are €40 in shops

Sorry lads not intrested in a deagle should have been more specific,
    what Im looking for are TM FN 5-7, px4, meu, hicapa, the newest glock 17,the sig 226,
    If any body as one post pic if possible and asking

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi, I have a hicapa 5.1 with 3 mags (all leak free) and also fitted with a tight bore barrel. No marks or scratches and have the original box too. All in all, it's spotless and I'm not willing to budge on the selling price of €200. I'm based in Mullingar but am willing to split the cost of registered post.

Will post pics this eve if you're interested?

• Advertisement

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a hicapa 5.1 with 3 mags (all leak free) and also fitted with a tight bore barrel. No marks or scratches and have the original box too. All in all, it's spotless and I'm not willing to budge on the selling price of €200. I'm based in Mullingar but am willing to split the cost of registered post.

Will post pics this eve if you're interested?

Would like to see pics mate and would like to see what anybody else offers aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Pics added

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Have a TM hi-capa one mag only, would take €120 for it, i'm in Swords, don't have any photo's.
    Paul.

hrta wrote: »
    Have a TM hi-capa one mag only, would take €120 for it, i'm in Swords, don't have any photo's.
    Paul.

Is there any probs with the hicapa is the mag leaky was it used much.

Advertisement