Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uniforms identity needed

Options
  • 04-03-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey i have about 9 uniforms of various types all german i believe one is a lancers dress uniform circa 1900 but thats all i know here is a link to my post image album to make it easier instead of loading multiple of each image to here.
    if anyone can help that would be great :)
    http://postimage.org/gallery/msqfccw/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭The Dragon

Hi Alex,

I cannot say for definit from the pictures that you have but it looks like to me that you have a few original Third Reich tunics. Two of which are for the Heer infantry.

1) The Heer infantry tunic with the "6" on the shoulder board is for infantry regiment 6 and the rank of the tunic is to a Oberleutnant. However the breast eagle is missing. You can see the outline of where it would have been. :). Does it have any award loops?

2) Heer infantry tunic with the "34" on the shoulder board is for infantry regiment 34 and the rank is to a Major. Looks like there are two sets of award loops still present on that one. Need better photos.

3) Tunic with the pink piping is a parade tunic to a stabfeldwebel. Looks like it has award loops for a ribbon bar and three other sets of award loops for medals and badges.

Cant comment any further on the rest I am afraid. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭The Dragon

Hi Alex,

4) The white tunic is in my opinion a Kriegsmarine summer tunic with two award loops.

Hope this helps. :)

Advertisement