Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZM Lr300 and WE M1911

Options
  • 04-03-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

The rifle has never been used, never even shot in garden and the pistol has never been skirmished but has been used to plink a few times.

The rifle comes with a 2-6x variable scope and the pistol comes with a blackhawk holster.

Looking for 180e for the rifle, 100e for the pistol.

Or 250e for both !

Any questions, ask away!

Edit : For 250e ill give you the rifle, pistol, holster, scope, 2000 pellets, glasses, half used green gas, 1 rifle mag, 2 pistols mags. everything in their original boxes. Ill be going away for 2 days tomorow so snap it up today guys. complete cost of all this stuff is like 400+

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

hi mate, just wondering for a friend the make of the lr300 and could i see some pictures of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭derek84

Where are you based dude... Can offer 140 for the lr 300

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

Hey guys, i have no idea what brand the Lr300 is, i bought it off Eiresoft around 2 years ago for 240e theres no trades on the box or gun so i never really knew.

Im based in Ballymun, Dublin.

Edit : I want 180, its basically mint and im offering a 50e scope with it. I was looking around and apparently the A&K range come without a manual in a plain box so im guessing mines an A&K!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Joey1666 wrote: »
    Hey guys, i have no idea what brand the Lr300 is, i bought it off Eiresoft around 2 years ago for 240e theres no trades on the box or gun so i never really knew.

Im based in Ballymun, Dublin.

Edit : I want 180, its basically mint and im offering a 50e scope with it. I was looking around and apparently the A&K range come without a manual in a plain box so im guessing mines an A&K!

Hi joey, Offer 150 for the A&K lr300 pending chrono inspection and testfire. Not interested in the scope just the Aeg mag, battery and charger. Can collect tomorrow. Cheers. Pics first please.

As i said 180e is the cheapest i'll go and im busy tomorrow til wednesday. Ill try get some pics sorted now.

Edit : My phone never came with a wire so i cant put pics up haha but i can guarantee its never spent more than an hour out of the box. Its pretty immaculate.

• Advertisement

As i said 180e is the cheapest i'll go and im busy tomorrow til wednesday. Ill try get some pics sorted now.

No prob but 150 is as high as I be comfortable with for a second hand Lr300. not interested in the 50 euro scope. Have the cash and will be taking a trip to ballymun tomorrow early before 9 in the morning if your in school or work?. Can come to your door.. Offer is for tomorrow only as I'll already be there. Cheers for the reply

Its never been used so I couldnt take a 100e hit on it. Im going to cavan around 1pm for a few days so ill be around early if you want to take the 180e hit haha

Its never been used so I couldnt take a 100e hit on it. Im going to cavan around 1pm for a few days so ill be around early if you want to take the 180e hit haha

Depending on the pics and if its in as shop condition as you say, never been used and under 1 joule. What is the fps? How was it downgraded? Has the battery ever been charged? I can push my offer to 155 but thats it. Think of it as You'll be getting 155 for something you have never used as opposed to taking a 85euro hit. I'll be coming to your door so you wont have to travel to meet a buyer as you will with most others! I have a cash offer not looking to trade some used piece of crap which is most common here. Up to you my offer is good till 6 this eve I wont be online after that. Cheers.

Well i bought in Eiresoft so im pretty sure its 1 joule. I need to get rid of all my airsoft stuff because i never really got into it. Ill let the rifle go for 160 and you can chrono and test it and all. I charged the battery once to make sure it worked but never again after that.

Well i bought in Eiresoft so im pretty sure its 1 joule. I need to get rid of all my airsoft stuff because i never really got into it. Ill let the rifle go for 160 and you can chrono and test it and all. I charged the battery once to make sure it worked but never again after that.

Deal to pm still need to see pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

RogueSpear wrote: »
    Deal to pm still need to see pics

And in accordance to our charter pics can be posted on thread then you can go to pm.

Images

andy_g wrote: »
    And in accordance to our charter pics can be posted on thread then you can go to pm.

Sorry i was just uploading, took a lot longer than 3 minutes since he last asked.

Not to worry Joey1666. It was directed at RogueSpear.

Not to worry Joey1666. It was directed at RogueSpear.

What was your problem with my post? we both delt at 160 but I still needed to see pics on thread so we were both talking about the same AEG. But even if I was asking for pics in pm (which i was not) am I not entitled to go to PM and conduct any further business including requesting pictures seeing as a deal was agreed on thread?? Reply please.

cheers for pics see you tomorrow.

RogueSpear wrote: »
    What was your problem with my post? we both delt at 160 but I still needed to see pics on thread so we were both talking about the same AEG

I'll be happy to discuss this in pm with you as moderation issues wont be facilitated on thread

I'll be happy to discuss this in pm with you as moderation issues wont be facilitated on thread

No prob am still awaiting a reply in pm

Still waiting on you to send a pm

Still waiting on you to send a pm

there you go PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement