Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 midcaps wanted

Options
  • 04-03-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi guys looking for 3 or 4 m4 mids if anybody has them thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

I have 4 or 5 TM metal mid cap mags 70rd I think.
    Make me an offer if your interested
    Cheers
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

vkchris wrote: »
    I have 4 or 5 TM metal mid cap mags 70rd I think.
    Make me an offer if your interested
    Cheers
    Chris
    Ye 70 rnd would be great
    How much are you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

I only bought the TM mags because they always feed with every M4 I have owned no problems with them ever and 3 of them have only been run through once so more or less new my M4 gave out just after I got them.
    I have 3 of the new TMs without a mark on em and and one externally worn mag but it still feeds no problem. Besides those I have a TM Vietnam short style mag that is 90rd and a 60rd KA olive green mag either of which I will let go for 10 each. All the mags have home made quick pulls made from para-cord.
    Ill let the four TM mags go for 50euro as 3 of them are new and cost ~25 each.
    Cheers let me know any way
    Chris

vkchris wrote: »
    I only bought the TM mags because they always feed with every M4 I have owned no problems with them ever and 3 of them have only been run through once so more or less new my M4 gave out just after I got them.
    I have 3 of the new TMs without a mark on em and and one externally worn mag but it still feeds no problem. Besides those I have a TM Vietnam short style mag that is 90rd and a 60rd KA olive green mag either of which I will let go for 10 each. All the mags have home made quick pulls made from para-cord.
    Ill let the four TM mags go for 50euro as 3 of them are new and cost ~25 each.
    Cheers let me know any way
    Chris
    Hi
    I realise that you tm mags are worth the amount you are looking for but to be honest im looking for mids that are about 5 a piece.
    Thanks anyway.

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

I have 4 m4 mid-caps, based in Swords.
    Paul.

hrta wrote: »
    I have 4 m4 mid-caps, based in Swords.