Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£20-£250 in a week

Options
  • 04-03-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Ok so I want to make some money for Cheltenham so the plan is to do a £20 on the first day and try and get £40 back. I'll try and keep the odds between 4/6 and 5/4 to try and get certainties :p I'll most likely be doing doubles or trebles just so long as it adds up to around 1/1's.

I'll be using a different variety of sports so any tips or insights into sports that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated :)

My first bet will be on Monday so if any has any tips or fancys feel free to post them on this thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Good luck but why wait till monday for first bet much better betting oportunities
    tommorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 spoiledvote

I'm at home from college now and I don't normally bet when I'm at home because I don't usually get the time between playing football and working! I also don't have any online accounts so all my bets will be done in the bookies itself. If I was to have a bet tomorrow I would probably put it on Man Utd to beat Spurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 spoiledvote

Bet 1:
    Gimnasia La Plata to beat Chacarita @ 8/15 = Won 2-0
    Hyde Utd to beat Workington @ 4/7 = Won 4-0
    Bet: £20 Potential Returns: £48.19

Chacarita are currently bottom of the Argentinian Second division. Gimnasia are 8th but are on a 5 game unbeaten streak. They have also won their last 4 meetings with Chacarita with the most recent being 3-0 away win over them in September. Chacarita have also gone 11 games since last winning. The main worry however is that Gimnasia only average 1 goal per game, however, Chacarita average only 0.5 goals per game.

Hyde United are leading the Blue Square Conference North Division by 8 points while Workington are in 13th, 29 points behind Hyde. Both teams had solid wins at the weekend but I just think that Hyde will have that bit extra with the home crowd behind them.

Advertisement