Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refilling Fire Extinguisher

Options
  • 03-03-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi lads, not sure if this is the correct forum for this but i'm sure the MODs will sort it out if there is a better place...
    Do any of ye know places who refill fire extinguishers, Dublin area or North West of country is where I am based...... also where a fire extinguisher can be bought would be of help:rolleyes:
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

iano93 wrote: »
    Hi lads, not sure if this is the correct forum for this but i'm sure the MODs will sort it out if there is a better place...
    Do any of ye know places who refill fire extinguishers, Dublin area or North West of country is where I am based...... also where a fire extinguisher can be bought would be of help:rolleyes:
    Thanks in advance

Doyle and Sons in Robinhood Industrial Estate,just off the Nangor Road.

They sell and refill fire extinguishers of all shapes and sizes.

I use them for my fish tanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭deandean

paddy147 wrote: »
    I use them for my fish tanks.:)

Very clever!

deandean wrote: »
    Very clever!

Do you know why though??;)

Was wondering that after posting...dunno why you'd need CO2 for an aquarium...I reckon it's for either an Emergency extuingisher for the grass-growing operation behind the hidden door, or else it's gas for the guinness keg hidden behind the tank ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

paddy147 wrote: »
    Do you know why though??;)

Pyro-piranha-giganticus? ............:)

• Advertisement

Its a Pro Flora digital CO2 injection system that monitors the level of CO2 and also the PH levels in the tank.It also monitors the tank temps too.

The system then automaticly injects in the right amount of CO2 into the tank,to keep the tank and PH levels stable and it makes the plants grow as best they can.Plants need CO2 to grow and they absorb alot of it..Stable PH levels also means the fish are happy and healthy.

PH is kept at a constant 6.5-6.7,thanks to the CO2 injection system.
    I keep Discuss and Congo Tetras,and thats what these Discuss like (Ph level wize).

Regards.:)

Very nice!

(with apologies to Iano for thread hijacking) Paddy I must post my work on making a 50W LED outdoor light, I believe the high power LED units are becoming popular with keepers of large aquariums.

deandean wrote: »
    Very nice!

(with apologies to Iano for thread hijacking) Paddy I must post my work on making a 50W LED outdoor light, I believe the high power LED units are becoming popular with keepers of large aquariums.

LED lights are very popular with marine tank enthusiasts.Mainly due to the fish stock and types of corals that are kept in marine tanks.

Im about to set up another large tank in my house,this weekend comming.This will be a marine setup.

Advertisement