Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Island Hopping Greece 2012

• 03-03-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My and a few friends are hoping to go this Greece this June island hopping for 3 weeks. Anyone who has been can you recommend a plan? Were hoping for a good mix of relaxing islands with stuff to do/see, good beaches etc and party islands with loads of people our age, and good nightlife (18/19).

Would it be possible to go for this length of time with about 800/900 euro or what would it usually cost? (flights included).

What are the ferries like? are the conditions good etc and how regular? also would you need to book in advance? Will the strikes and current problems in Greece affect this holiday?

Thanks in advance- loads of questions that need answering :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ikiru

if you are planning to go island hoping id say try mykonos, lesvos, paros, ios, skiathos
    there is where the party is happening
    alternarnatively try crete, corfu, keffalonia or rhodes

it shouldnt be expensive to live in a rent apartment or small motel but id prefer some camping if i were you, nice weather, beach parties, fire in the beach etc.

flights should be about 250-300 pp, try ryanair to london and to greece, ryanair to london and easyjet to greece, aer lingus direct flight to greece, swiss airlines or skyscanner for direct flights to the islands.

hope this helps but ask me anything else bothering you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement