Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you good at?

• 03-03-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Too much negativity these days so lets try feel the positive vibes maaann :D

Basically just briefly describe things you're good at.
    No time for people being humble in this thread.
    Sell yourself :P

I have great reactions and I'm a very good sprinter. In football I fancy myself to outpace anyone.
    I hate running just for the sake of it, but if I'm chasing a ball I quite fancy myself to get there first.

\O/
    Winning!

*In before "I think I should have both parachutes because I'm so great" Fr.Ted Jokes* :D

Now you go
    !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,163 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'm an annoying bastard, and I'm good at it

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Oh Everything realy...:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Cunnilingus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

being obnoxious when I'm drunk. I also have a thing that I do with my eyes that people love but I don't know what it is as I can't see myself do it as it requires blinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

Copyright infringement family-guy-disney.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I seem to be good at disagreeing with the consensus, the thing is this is a natural condition, I genuinely am not trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Godsentme wrote: »
    Oh Everything realy...:cool:

Except spelling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'm good at making people think i'm good with computers, when i'm average at best (dont even have a laptop)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Anything I do for more than 2 weeks I tend to get pretty good at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Sex :p

Nah I'm good at horse riding and schooling (training for all you people not in the know) horses. I'm good at judging animal body language, especially horses which makes training easier.

I'm good at promotions, talking to people etc it's something not many people can do. I can talk to a random stranger like they've been my best friend for life!

I'm also quite the good runner, never realised until I started marathon training and I found I was actually quite physically fit. I think horse riding has a lot to do with it however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm a reasonable snooker player 72 is my highbreak. I'm also unbeatable at 8 ball pool at my local.:D

Was a decent cross country and track runner back in the day, I have shelves laden with medals and trophies at my house.:cool:

Table quiz's, I'm full of obscure and useless info that seems to come in handy with quiz's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm good at looking sympathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I've a pretty good throw.

I'm quite good at befriending cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Fixing problems(not my own)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Except spelling===>.<===

Not to mention punctuation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Mortal Kombat II