Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Halls

Options
  • 02-03-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I've just recently begun taking my snooker more seriously and was looking for any snooker halls around the Dublin area . Thanks in advance,
    Dylan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What part of Dublin are you from? It would be easier if we knew that, rather than just randomly naming snooker halls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Maveric_Jr

I'm in blanchardstown but have a car and can travel up about a half an hour :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Maveric_Jr wrote: »
    I've just recently begun taking my snooker more seriously and was looking for any snooker halls around the Dublin area . Thanks in advance,
    Dylan.

I have a connection with CrossGuns and if it's okay with the mods i will of course mention the club, you can check out the website at www.crossgunssnookerclub.com
    Other clubs Northside are the recently reopened Joeys in Harmonstown and Terry Rodgers in Fairview.
    Southside and your two best bets are the Spawell in Templeogue and Ken Dohertys in Terenure.

It seems these days players have a lot more clubs to choose from with several new clubs opening up, surely a sign that snooker is on the up again.

The one thing i will plug about CrossGuns is that its strictly a snooker club with no gaming machines or card tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Maveric_Jr

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Was back in the homeland last week and managed to get in a trip to Ken Doherty's place in Terenure. Nice spot - definitely a different atmosphere to the dim and dusty style snooker clubs (which I happen to like!), but the tables played very well and for those commuting by car there's parking right outside.

Still have to make it out to Crossguns though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement