Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton Show 3/2/12

Options
  • 02-03-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

John Cusack
    Goldie Hawn
    Marcus Brigstocke
    Kasabian

Pretty much the same formula as most weeks but it works. If Cusack is up for a laugh it could be a good show. Norton rarely fails to get a good show out of his guests.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Has Goldie been in the drinks cabinet? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭sioda

Yup and now the pineapple

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Yikes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

GOLDIE WOULD STILL GET IT I TELL YA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Who's the dude in the glasses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Who's the dude in the glasses?

Marcus Bridgestock, funny guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Very disappointed with John Cusack. One of my favourite actors. Barely made an impact. Still, Brigstocke and Hawn were fairly funny. Not one of the better GN shows but not bad. I'd like to sit down for a pint with John Cusack and get him talking. Seems like a quiet but nice fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭eiresandra

The great thing about this show is that the guests look like they actually enjoy being there, rather than it being a chore like the LLS. Even Cusack looked like he was really enjoying it, despite not having much input.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

eiresandra wrote: »
    The great thing about this show is that the guests look like they actually enjoy being there, rather than it being a chore like the LLS. Even Cusack looked like he was really enjoying it, despite not having much input.

Thats true. He was laughing along for a lot of it. He did try to interject a bit but was drowned out by Hawn and Brigstocke (who I thought were good ). Love a lot of his films and would have liked to have heard a bit more from him is all.

Advertisement