Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC and DID electrical

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Yep it works fine, I signed up online last year and they were offering a netbook but you could take a voucher, all done very smoothly. Was very handy as I was going to sign up to UPC anyhow as they are the only decent broadband provider in the area plus when I played them off against Sky I got a great deal on TV/Broadband... they then informed me late last year that I have a phone line if I wish to use it and I get a certain amount of free calls to mobiles... that's not including the fact that they upped me from 15mb to 30mb at no additional cost!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Hi. Am just wondering if the €250 signup deal is still available with PC World Currys? Is there any catch? We were jsut about to signup on UPC website there and we had a look at this forum. WE want Digital Max + 100 MB internet. It's coming to €81 per month will it be the same price if we get the voucher? Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Or Deal with DID electrical sorry. I am indifferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cian_s_obrien

Just wondering if this deal is still available ? Changing to UPC and this voucher would sweeten the deal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

Just wondering if this deal is still available ? Changing to UPC and this voucher would sweeten the deal :D
    Yeah it's still going: http://www.did.ie/content/upc-offers
    Alternatively there's the boards offer: http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/
    €50 voucher + first 2 months half price + free activation
    There's a thread about it here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement