Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos in carlow?

Options
  • 02-03-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi, I want to get my first tattoo and just wondering could anybody here please tell me where would be the best place to get it done in carlow?I have tried the search function but the threads are from years ago so taught i would ask here.Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

best place in carlow? nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I live in county carlow so was just going to try there first.Thanks for the heads up anyway.Where would you guys recommend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

mixed up wrote: »
    Where would you guys recommend ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505603

What style of tattoo do you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I want to get a black and grey one that will cover my forearm.I just wish i could find a design :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

There's a lad in Hacketstown, he does mine. I'm just back after being down there all day Saturday getting one done. Keep an eye for the thread I'll stick up later and you'll see it. If you want his number or email, let me know and I'll PM ya. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Luca and Pascal in Celtic tattoo have great portfolios. A few friends have gotten tattoos in there and were happy with them. Celtic tattoo have a face book page if you want to check there portfolios out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

SingItOut wrote: »
    Luca and Pascal in Celtic tattoo have great portfolios. A few friends have gotten tattoos in there and were happy with them. Celtic tattoo have a face book page if you want to check there portfolios out :)
    terrible shop tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Arawn wrote: »
    terrible shop tbh

Each to their own. The shop has greatly improved with the new location and change of artists

• Registered Users Posts: 48 blaser r93

SingItOut wrote: »
    Each to their own. The shop has greatly improved with the new location and change of artists

yep its a lot better now

Advertisement