Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UX Design Course Dublin/Ireland

Options
  • 02-03-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey there, I am trying to find a UX (User Experience) Course in Dublin - any recommendations are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

There are none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

Try the IXDA Dublin group - http://www.ixda.org/local/ixda-dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Strandlope

Thanks Uvox

• Registered Users Posts: 13 chrisly

There is one now, apparently. www.uxtraining.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

chrisly wrote: »
    There is one now, apparently. www.uxtraining.ie

404s for me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Has anyone done the IADT course?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Strandlope

I've not come across anyone that has yet - but would be interested to hear some feedback on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Jez, I'm trying not to be syndicalism, but it took me 4 years for an undergrad degree and a further 3 years post grad to get my qualification and i still have so much to learn....

But 2 days to learn the basics and 2 days to learn advanced ux.... Why did I waste those 7 years ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

deegs wrote: »
    Jez, I'm trying not to be syndicalism, but it took me 4 years for an undergrad degree and a further 3 years post grad to get my qualification and i still have so much to learn....

In this industry, you can never afford to stop learning; there's so much to learn and so much change happening all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

tricky D wrote: »
    In this industry, you can never afford to stop learning; there's so much to learn and so much change happening all the time.

Exactly, noone is saying its as good as a degree etc but for personal development it could be vey useful.

As a BA myself, I find the design element interesting and something that could aid me in my current role.

Syndicalism.. there is a new word for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

tricky D wrote: »

Sorry I was trying to be cynical, dunno what happened my spelling!

I'm just amazed at the courses..

Advertisement