Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in London

Options
  • 02-03-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm a student and planning on moving to London to work for the Summer. I worked in a pub last summer so I have bar experience but I was wondering if anybody knew of any particular pubs that would be likely to take me on or how best it is to get a job from over here, or alternatively would it be feasible to get a job when I go over there. Any advise would be much appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

musicmad18 wrote: »
    I'm a student and planning on moving to London to work for the Summer. I worked in a pub last summer so I have bar experience but I was wondering if anybody knew of any particular pubs that would be likely to take me on or how best it is to get a job from over here, or alternatively would it be feasible to get a job when I go over there. Any advise would be much appreciated:)
    when i moved to london[many years ago] i got my pub job through a agency,[as a live in barman.] so i would look up a list of catering/bar agencies, and get in touch,internet/phone ,most of the west end pubs only use agencies

• Registered Users Posts: 20 musicmad18

Thanks i'll try that:)

Advertisement