Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11.1v lipo charger wanted

Options
  • 02-03-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi as stated looking for an 11.1v lipo battery charger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

Should check out eBay for an Imax B6 charger. I have one. About €25 shipped (I think), and will charge pretty much any rechargeable battery. Very quick, safe and cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭walks86

I actually may have an Imax B6 charger at home that has been used about 1 time then left in the box cos I never changed over to using Lipos as was the plan at the time. You can have it for 25 if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

walks86 wrote: »
    I actually may have an Imax B6 charger at home that has been used about 1 time then left in the box cos I never changed over to using Lipos as was the plan at the time. You can have it for 25 if I do.
    Sounds great
    How abaut 25 posted

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Dan2448 wrote: »
    Hi as stated looking for an 11.1v lipo battery charger

Hi Dan Ive got 2 chargers one is asg 11.1v charger asking price 15EUR used once and another is brand new Imax B6AC charger brand new. asking price 55EUR

Sounds great
    How abaut 25 posted

where are you located?il have to see how much it costs to post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

walks86 wrote: »
    Sounds great
    How abaut 25 posted

where are you located?il have to see how much it costs to post
    Naas co.kildare
    Standard post will be fine should cost around 2.50

sure we will say €26 (il cover postage u can cover paypal fees?) want to pm me your address and il send it off in the morning>?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Have a brand new boxed ASG 11.1 lipo charger €15 posted, let me know.

Advertisement