Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing male cat in Renmore area

Options
  • 01-03-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I am missing a male ginger cat moved house recently and he has gone back to my old house in Renmore. He has been seen in the houses around chestnut close and the houses that are directly across from the kingfisher. He was wearing a black collar with no bell and he has yellow eyes. He responds to the name peaches (thought he was a female ha). If anyone has seen him can you grab him and hold on to him and contact me please. Will upload a pic of him
    Thanks PEACHES.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I'll keep an eye out. Could be worth going into Duggans, Molloys, Kingfisher, etc. with a photo in case someone has seen him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 xxtrazaxx

Thanks he has been seen over in elm park as that would be near where I lived, but people aren't going to pass much heed as he would always be around that area anyways. I have a poster up in limeleaf and will put one up in duggans aswel.
    FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I'll keep an eye out. Could be worth going into Duggans, Molloys, Kingfisher, etc. with a photo in case someone has seen him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 383 ✭✭Mike747

It's worth checking with the GSPCA on Augustine St in case someone found him and brought him in.

Leave a picture with them, they get a lots cats handed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 xxtrazaxx

if anyone has spotted my cat please let me know, as I was livng in renmore people would be used to seeing him around.peaches is wary of people and loud noises so he is prob hiding in a back garden or somewhere, for anyone living in that area can you please check your gardens and just call peaches and he may come up to you.peaches perfers to be indoors so will be afraid of being outside all night. I really want to find peaches and my other cat is lost without peaches:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Send me PM with a contact number etc and I put him up on the EGAR FB page.

• Advertisement
Advertisement