Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis or squash lessons

Options
  • 01-03-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell we where I could do beginers tennis or squash lessons in Dublin6/6w and around how much they would cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭redzerredzer

There are lots of tennis clubs and quite a few good coaches in that area.
    There maybe a problem if you are not a member of the club though. Some clubs won't let non members in for coaching.
    You should contact Rathgar, Brookfield and templeouge tennis clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Ill try them. Any idea how much lessons would cost? Also I dont want to join a club, as I dont know if I will like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭redzerredzer

I have heard of between €20 and €120 per hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lexa

Not D6 but Westwood in Clontarf does group tennis lessons which are available to non-members. Also has the advantage of being indoors.

http://www.westwood.ie/tennis/tennis.php

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭autotrader

if you want to play squash you should join mount pleasant. they have a lot of people playing squash (and tennis) and there are people of all standards.

it's in ranelagh and value for money, it can't be beat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement