Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop €350 - €500

Options
  • 01-03-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new laptop for my dad right now, has anyone seen any good deals?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Ashlinggnilsia

livEwirE wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new latpop for my dad right now, has anyone seen any good deals?

Where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Lucan, Dublin, I am looking for any online and store deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

You could get a Dell Inspiron 15. Comes with 2nd gen core i5, 4gig ram and a 640 gig hard drive. Its 549e but if you use a 10% discount code it comes to around 494e. Also comes with free shipping.
    Its the upper end of your budget but good specs for the price in my opinion.

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/popular-laptop-deals.aspx?c=ie&cs=iedhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn
    Discount code is 8LRVZ880D525CP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Nice suggestion Joni23:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 patrickowens1

Joni23 wrote: »
    You could get a Dell Inspiron 15. Comes with 2nd gen core i5, 4gig ram and a 640 gig hard drive. Its 549e but if you use a 10% discount code it comes to around 494e. Also comes with free shipping.
    Its the upper end of your budget but good specs for the price in my opinion.

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/popular-laptop-deals.aspx?c=ie&cs=iedhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn
    Discount code is 8LRVZ880D525CP.

Cheers Joni - Could find no better value than this anywhere, especially with the discount! Just bought for my sister....

• Advertisement
Advertisement