Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITEC make up course?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hello!!!
    Has anyone here done this course???
    I'm looking at doing one in FAS i would love to do something like this but i dont know ANYTHING about make up whats so ever!! just pure basics like!!
    Do you think this could be suitable for a beginner? im a guy so i deffo dont know much about make up keep in mind :)
    the courses is 10 weeks long and 2 days aweek.
    can a total novice do something like this?! im scared that ill go in to a class full of women who will obviously know waay more about make up then i do!!! :(

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Do FAS do courses in Makeup? :confused:

I'm open to correction but I think FAS are in a bit of trouble the last couple of years with false grade scandals and the like.. and if you do get signed up to a course I think the waiting lists are infinite these days..

I think you'd be better off going to something like LA Makeup Academy..

If you're just looking for tips for your own makeup.. Youtube have lots of tutorials you can check out in the comfort of your own home and without spending a cent..

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

xzanti wrote: »
    Do FAS do courses in Makeup? :confused:

I'm open to correction but I think FAS are in a bit of trouble the last couple of years with false grade scandals and the like.. and if you do get signed up to a course I think the waiting lists are infinite these days.. .

i did a course with them last year in june and must say they where very very strict that there was no cheating etc and witnesses etc
    and evidence we actually did work etc!
    but that was only after that whole scandal, even are tutor used to admit he gave out answers etc! but i fink it is good it is strict now tho :)

i checked out the tutorials im gonna play along with that to get tips and try it out on a mate or something and see if i like doing it before doing a course in it, Thanks :)

Advertisement