Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling SE Asia and Oz

Options
  • 01-03-2012 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am currently in final year of University and after 4 years of studying, I feel the need to get out Ireland for a while! :p

I'm currently looking into travelling around SE Asia for 4-6 weeks - mainly Thailand but also Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam. I then want to make my way to Australia for a year, maybe two :D

I have lots of friends in Australia at the minute but I may have to travel around on my own first, which is bothering me as I am a 21 year old female.... I would love to meet new people on my travels to enjoy nights out with who are in the same situation but I'm not sure how to do this - tour groups/hostels/websites?? :confused:

Has anyone gone travelling these areas and joined a group of people along the way? What was your experience of this? Also, what sort of budget would I need just for travelling BEFORE Australia? I will have a budget of approx. €2000 - would that be enough for 4-6 weeks between Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam?

Thanks so much - any information is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement