Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBBR

Options
  • 01-03-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey all,

I've had AEGs and still use them to this day but I'm looking to get a GBBR. Prices are not what bother me at all, I do know the costs. What does bother me is age, use and manufacturer, the manufacturer I would prefer is WE.

Here is what I'm looking for.

WE M14 EBR

WE PDW Open bolt newest revision.

G&G M14 EBR ( I know it's not a GBBR )

If you have anything else of the upper class Market feel free to post!

I am not interested in Scars at all! Masadas are nice though !

Thanks to all who reply,

Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 AMightyPanda

GBB Snipers are nice too !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Not to thread spoil mate but you'd prefer the closed bolt pdw tbh. You get better gas efficiency from a closed bolt ,more reliable as less moving parts to seize up, you can always swap in an open bolt if you like so its more modular and in the PDW especially the bolt sits so low in the gun you cant even see it when the breach is open anyway so your loosing a lot of modularity , efficiency and reliability for the sake of barely noticeable aesthetics. Just my opinion mate, glws.

BTW I have a closed bolt PDW and wouldnt sell it for the world , hope you find one yourself. :)

Advertisement