Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan Sales company in Waterford??

Options
  • 01-03-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Ive been told there is a company a lady has in Waterford that sells campervans/mobilehomes and i cant remember her name or where they are, ive searched online and couldnt find anything.

Does anybody know of who this might be and maybe a website or link for it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Mike Houlihan sells Campervans at Ballyrafter Service Station outside Lismore. Used to be based outside Cappoquin. 058-53384 is service station number and you should get hold of him there

Southern Campers is company name

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

pat butler over in gyles quay across the river ,she's in the munster this week so you could probably get her contact details there ,,sound woman to deal with ,straight up ...

ian

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

kind of on the subject, do any of these people do campervan hires?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Wasn't there one in Cappoquin? or was that Mellery?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Wasn't there one in Cappoquin? or was that Mellery?

See post #2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Jarjohn wrote: »
    See post #2

How did I miss that?.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Saw one today for sale at house across the road from the pub in Cappagh
    WELCOME inn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Pat Butler, I think she calls herself Pat's campers, in Ferrybank.
    We have visited her twice and she was really helpful, and really knew her stuff.
    We are planning on upgrading some day, and she will definitely be our preference as regards camper dealers. It's great to have someone like her in the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 paddler1974

Hi all i know its an old thread just looking for phone no. for pat butler if anyone has it, thanks

just got the no. online

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

if no luck let me know, Mr M might have a mobile number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Pat is lovely, I have her number in work. Will pm you with it tomorrow when I'm in there ? I register the campers she imports, always fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Speedo24

Hi Michellie

Would you be able to send me pats number please as I'm looking to bring a camper in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Yeah needless to say I met Pat a few times after this thread was started she goes to and from Germany fairly often and brings in vans.

Very nice lady although I haven't spoken to her in a long time.

Advertisement