Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMPERVAN SALES IN WATERFORD?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Ive been told there is a company who sells campervan/homes in Waterford City but for love nor money i cannot find them on the internet.

Can anybody tell me who they are website tel number?

Thanks you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Sorry cant help but you might get more joy on the motor home section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bluethunder

Probably these guys:

Southern Campers
    Lyre Lismore
    Co. Waterford
    Tel:+353 (0) 58 54355
    Web:www.southerncampers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

There used to be a place close to Bellview port (New Ross side of Waterford). It was right down on the waterfront and realy difficult to find. Was there once - could give you directions (PM me) but no idea what they were called or indeed if they are still there

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭karmaan

Hi all

Ive been told there is a company who sells campervan/homes in Waterford City but for love nor money i cannot find them on the internet.

Can anybody tell me who they are website tel number?

Thanks you
    Maybe Pats Campers, on gyles quay, not far from city, i have her no somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

karmaan wrote: »
    Maybe Pats Campers, on gyles quay, not far from city, i have her no somewhere

`Yup....thats the one I was thinking about.......google Pat's Campers (Pat Buttler) Waterford and you will get a tele number ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

Yes is Pat's Campers at Gyles Quay. go on to google maps. it is difficult to find as address covers a wide area and not a "Quay" really. On Ferrybank side of the river -opposite side of City Centre. Go along the river bank down river to locate on google maps

Advertisement