Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does this mean?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

New To This lads,

quick question, what does double in, double out mean?

Also is there any other lingo? heard a tonne was 100?

Just in competitions with my friends, who are surprisingly good at the game there always saying stuff and i have no idea when trying to mark scores! ;)

Cheers,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

double in double out means you need a double (the outer slim red and green row) to start the game, and you must finish the game with a double.

Most games will end in a double, but having to start with a double ensures the weaker players get thrown out of a competition near the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

f*ck you ya horrible c*unt means that you cant hit a double after throwing 9 darts at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tonplus

You can also use the Bull to start and finish in a Game of Double in Double out'
    Yep a Tonne is 100;
    26 scored with a single 5,single 20 and single one is known as Bed + Breakfast..i think that relates back to when a B+B cost 26 shillings.So that wasnt Today or yesterday.

Shanghi is when you hit a single, double and treble of the same number..!!

double 2 is sometimes called two Ducks.

Double one is called the Madhouse.

double 20 is called tops.
    Theirs a few for you..Im sure their is More.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

result from weds red this week swiss cottaage 5 - 3 city arms nice to get an win after 3 defeats in a row well done .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

• Advertisement
Advertisement