Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui - SIG 552

Options
  • 01-03-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

PLEASE GENUINE OFFERS ONLY - price €245

Selling my much loved Tokyo Marui SIG 552!

this gun is absolutely incredible I actually cannot flaw it in any way.
    It fires a dream and its so accurate you actually won't believe it.

No marks on the body at all other than the remenance of a sticker that came on it when i bought it which you can only see at certain angles (I'm sure some good cleaner could remove it - i just didn't want to put anything on the body)
    I have always looked after it to the best i can, and only go out every second Sunday to use it for a half day.

as you can see from the pics it is mint and comes in original box.

Comes with;

- Wolf Armouries Laser
    - 1 x low cap mag ( original with visible rounds)
    - 1 x mid cap mag
    - Silencer (really nice with the folded stock)

Technical Specs
    FPS : 305fps (give or take 5fps - depending on where u chrono)
    Motor: EG1000 (high torque)
    Barrel Length: 247mm
    Overall Length: (Unfolded) 720mm (Folded) 465mm
    Weight: 2.205 Kg (feels so light)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

*bump* :cool::cool:

€199 ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Anthology

Would you be willing to swap it for a Socom Gear punisher m1911 with case and holster?, The only downfall is the mag is leaky,That is why I threw in a holster?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Offer €170 with no laser

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Hi Leeroy,
    Is this the same third hand TM AEG with all the same accesories that you bought off Ry a few months ago for 150 euro?? Link below. If so offer 120 for everything. If its not the same then can you let me know where you bought it and for how much cheers.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056457686

• Advertisement

estfront wrote: »
    Hi Leeroy,
    Is this the same third hand TM AEG with all the same accesories that you bought off Ry a few months ago for 150 euro?? Link below. If so offer 120 for everything. If its not the same then can you let me know where you bought it and for how much cheers.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056457686

In light of this, offer of €170 withdrawn, naughty boy:) New offer of €125 for everything

Offer €125 still stands, any decision yet?

Willing to collect, within reason

jayod30 wrote: »
    In light of this, offer of €170 withdrawn, naughty boy:) New offer of €125 for everything

Hey thanks for the offer. but after it all I've decided to keep it. (as if nobody ever tried to make a few quid before - i mean this thing is mint):rolleyes:

thanks for the interest though. :D

we live and learn ...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hey thanks for the offer. but after it all I've decided to keep it. (as if nobody ever tried to make a few quid before - i mean this thing is mint):rolleyes:

thanks for the interest though. :D

we live and learn ...:o

making a few quid is one thing we all try to do that, bare face lying about second hand Items is another, especially when the evidence is available to all in your history!!
    This fourm like airsoft is supposed to be honor based. You tell us what you have and we buy it in good faith. Your word and reputation is all you have here and if you lie and get caught in the lie then how do you expect anyone to believe anything you say again!!! You say the thing is mint.. how can we trust you that it is?? You also said you paid 180 plus a 1911 but that wasen't true.... Too many liers here trying to con the nieve and uniformed its a disgrace. Your the second one in a week!!!!!
    we live and learn is right... we learned that we can't trust in or believe anything you say or post again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 CiaranWheeler

offer 100euros and you can keep the laser. ill cover the expenses. am interested as its a TM but will need a history of the guns owners and issues with the gun. also payment will need to be through paypal. sorry to be so picky but coverin my ass as there seems to a little bit of messin goin on with the price of the gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 CiaranWheeler

and by expenses i mean postage expenses

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭nursewally

Dirtier than my ex wife that was Leeroy!

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WolfPack

nursewally wrote: »
    Dirtier than my ex wife that was Leeroy!

Hmmm, depends on how dirty your ex wife was;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement